Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Little Manny

Good day all!

I'm very excited to show you a layout using some new Zinnia flowers from Scrappers Garden.  They are too cute & my new favourite!  They're layered, inked & glittered...the works! My daughter dear is wearing a pink Manny Pacquiao shirt in these pictures.  After he won his last match (which is very well deserved), I thought I'd scrapbook these photos.  She wore this shirt at our tennis club & everyone started to call her "Little Manny".

"Little Manny"




I watercoloured a couple of the Carnation flowers for an extra pop of pink.  Watch out when these new Zinnia flowers are released so you can purchase them soon at www.scrappersgarden.com.au, among lots of beautiful handmade flowers!

It's been a pleasure working with all the yummy Scrappers Garden flowers.  Thank you Linda for taking me on as a guest designer & I hope I didn't disappoint.  Watch out for the DT, they're an amazing group of ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment