Saturday, May 3, 2014

Beautiful Memories with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy prior back again today to share another layout filled with lots of gorgeous Scrappers Garden flowers. I have used the gorgeous Blue Fern Studios collection papers for this layout and man do the Scrappers Garden flowers work perfectly or what?

The gorgeous photo I have scrapped on this layout is such a beautiful memory for me. We often take our kids (and extra friends etc) to the Australian Reptile Park as we live local and have year passes. This certain day was such a proud mummy day like no other.


There were tonnes of tourists with kids at the Reptile Park and I had purchased my kids and their friends a bag of Kangaroo food each to feed the Kangaroos. Well the tourist children were so excited to see that they could feed the animals by hand but their parents were not interested in buying them food so my 2 daughters saw this and instantly went over and shared their kangaroo food with a dozen random children. 


It was such a beautiful moment I am getting teary remembering the beautiful sharing my girls showed that day. Amazing that they fight with each other daily about sharing but will always stop to share with others when the time requires. Makes me think they are listening to me sometimes.


Anywho, this layout is adorned with lots of gorgeous Scrappers Garden flowers along with some Manor House, Green Tara & Mulberry Flowers all available from the Scrappers Garden Store.


Lots of Inka Gold accents were added to the flower petals, Prima resin and chipboard pieces to give this layout such a beautiful majestic shine it is just so so pretty. I am a little obsessed with Inka Gold from Viva Decor it is just perfect for adding the final touches to my layouts. 


Flowers available from Scrappers Garden include...
Scrappers Garden Perfection Flowers
Scrappers Garden Cabbage Flowers
Scrappers Garden Peony Flowers
Scrappers Garden Gathered Wildflowers
Scrappers Garden Obsession Flowers
Wild Orchid Gardenias
Wild Orchid Crysanthemums

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

No comments:

Post a Comment