Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nine Frame Photo Display - by Karen McLaughlin

Good Morning

I hope all is well with you all.  I am here this morning to share an BTP Project I created using some of the small flowers from Scrappers Garden.  I bought this Kaisercraft Nine Frame Photo Display a while ago and needed to fill the frames and what better way than with flowers.


Here you can see the beautiful Mulberry Roses.  They come in all different colours to match every project.


Here are a few more close-ups using the Cabbage Flower and Wild Orchid Carnation and more Mulberry Roses.


Here is one of the handmade art tiles which also come in different themes.


I hope you have been inspired today.  Let me know if you have.  I would love to hear about it.

Scrappers Garden Products Used

Cabbage Flower
Wild Orchid Carnation
Mulberry Roses

Hand Made Art Tiles - Pastel Butterflies

Dusty Attic Chipboard


No comments:

Post a Comment