Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sweet 16 & Very Pink with Amy Prior

Hi everyone! Amy Prior back again today to share a giant canvas I made recently for a friend's daughter's 16th birthday party. The letters were not adhered properly so she would have a welcome sign for her birthday party and then a fabulous canvas to hang in her room afterwards. Of course I have adorned the canvas with huge clusters of gorgeous Scrappers Garden flowers.


This canvas is A3 size and I have printed my photo A5 size to really keep the gorgeous photo the centre.


I have added lots of masking texture to the background using various stencils and some Gesso, Texture Paste & Shimmerz Dazzlerz Paints.


My background was then given some fabulous pink wash with lots of various pink shades of Lindy's Stamp Gang and when it was all dry, I have added some random black stamping using Kaisercraft texture stamps.


The papers I have used are all from Kaisercraft and I have layered some beautiful little doilies and plaster's tape in the layers also. 90% of the flowers are flowers from the fabulous Scrappers Garden Store! Click here to go shopping now before i buy them all LOL.


Gorgeous girlie touches were added with beautiful Prima & Melissa Frances Shabby Resin pieces and these were highlighted using some pink Inka Gold Wax Rub to highlight the gorgeous details of these resin pieces. 


Checkout those flowers aren't they gorgeous eeekkkk remember majority of these flowers are from Scrappers Garden so don't forget to check out the amazing selection in the store now.


Ooh I just love the little berry bunches from Scrappers Garden. I love to have little things poking out from my flower clusters to create a flower explosion effect.


Scrappers Garden Flowers used include...
Scrappers Garden Perfection Flowers
Scrappers Garden Obsession Flowers
Scrappers Garden Cabbage Flowers
Scrappers Garden Sugar Pop Flowers
Scrappers Garden Sparkle Flowers
Scrappers Garden  Wild Flowers
Tonnes of Manor House Creations flowers from Scrappers Garden
Little Berry Clusters

Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time, happy scrapping!
Amy Prior xx

No comments:

Post a Comment