Friday, June 13, 2014

Beautiful - by Karen McLaughlin

Hi Everyone, Karen back again today to share a page I have created of my 'Beautiful' niece.  As ever I have used lots of Scrappers Garden flowers and have gone for the green tones. I started off this page by using texture paste and a stencil.  I then just layered up with paper, chipboard, flourish and of course flowers.

 
Upon a closer look you can see that I have used some beautiful hand made flowers.


These flowers are called the Cabbage Flowers and the Perfection Duos.  How cute are they?


I hope you have found some inspiration here today.  These products are in store now so please pop over and have a look at all these beautiful creations.

Scrappers Garden Products Used

Perfection Duos
Cabbage Flowers
Dahlia

Words or Whatever Chipboard



No comments:

Post a Comment