Thursday, July 3, 2014

Cherish Every Moment - Guest Design Team Member


   I am so very excited to be a Guest Designer here at Scrappers Garden for the month of July!
With such beautiful and quality flower's to create with, I couldn't wait to get started.....

 Here is my first layout.....
 
 These Scrappers Garden flowers add the perfect touch to my layout......



 The photo is of my eldest son Alex with his partner Sharon and their firstborn child, Flynn....
Flynn was 32 days old when this photo was taken back in February this year and boy has he done some growing since this photo was taken! 
                                   
I have a bit of a circle obsession.....

 I tucked buttons and and cut out elements around these stunning flowers.....


Perfection Duos
Candy Flowers
Lollipops

Thank you so much for taking the time to view my 
creation can't wait to share more with you over the coming weeks


Kim Ewins



No comments:

Post a Comment